LP at a secret show in L.A
I thought how can I help Japanese who had difficult life after that terrible earthquake and Tsunami , If you don’t know what happened to them , just read this little review
Japan Tsunami Earthquake 2011 Review: The tsunami that struck northern Japan today, a giant whirlpool created a port on the east coast. According to researchers vertebrae are not uncommon after the waves of this magnitude.
The tsunami by an earthquake of magnitude 8.9, you hit the coast of Japan in Tokyo from 14.46 hours clock. A video shows a boat in the swirling vortex mass. It is not known if anyone was aboard.
so how we can help them ? that’s question ! here we go :
wow ! that’s awesome ! so …
How to participate? All you have to do is:
- Click Take the Challenge to create your own page, raise $500 and earn 2 tickets to the show.
- Use the tools provided to promote the cause to your friends and family.
- Don’t stop at $500. We will award special prizes and experiences to the top fundraisers, including meet & greets, VIP access and signed memorabilia.
- Tickets are limited due to venue capacity. Only the first 500 participants (as determined by MFR) who reach the fundraising goal of $500 (verified by MFR), will get pair of tickets. MFR’s determination concerning the Participants deemed eligible for the pair of tickets shall be final.
- Tickets only come in pairs. Participant must reach the fundraising goal of $500 to receive a pair of tickets.
- To get tickets to the concert, Participant must raise $500 by Wednesday August 24, 2011 at 12 noon PDT.
- Participants must be 18 years of age and over or 16 years of age with parental consent.
also you can check this link too 🙂
some text Via MSC